- EVERYTHING is made in-house, from-scratch,
fresh daily, by us.
- Our ingredients are REAL.
That means we 100% avoid GMO’s, trans-fats, antibiotics, hormones, dyes, artificial and overly-processed ingredients.
- About 80% of what goes into our bread and baked goods
is grown or produced
within a 160-mile radius of Albany.
We continually strive for a lower carbon footprint.
- We know our suppliers;
support small, local businesses,
and investigate their sustainable practices.
- Our loaves are wrapped in parchment paper that is Biodegradable and compostable.
- We use as few paper products as possible
and encourage you to bring your own reusables.
- We recycle
about 4 times more trash than goes into the landfill.
- We compost
with Radix Sustainability Center of Albany.
- We use
environmentally safe cleaners
and monitor water use.
- We care
as much about our
collective health as a community as we do
160 A Quail St. Albany, NY 12203
Don't forget, we give a 10% discount if you arrive at the bakery by foot, bus, bike or other mode of motor-less transportation.